Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

9.12.2012

Passing of an Angel

Dear friends of Alexys,

It is with a broken heart that my words find you.
Recently God called Alexys into his arms.
She was the nicest and most amazing person I ever knew.

She loved God and she spread love across the world through her writing.
God and writing were her true loves, it brought her so much joy.
She’s probably writing Gods next speech right now.

God decided to end her pain and in this I take some solace as I saw her pain.
It is far better that he opened his arms and called her home and ended her suffering.
In my grief and loneliness I know that the heavens have a new Angel.

I know she has just moved on and continues to do Gods work.
I shall miss her, but she will live on in my heart and soul forever.
I will always remember her with love and affection.

God Bless Alexys and God Bless you All.

Andrew C. Mathews

9 comments:

Corinne @ Everyday Gyaan 9/12/2012 9:00 PM

Andrew - I am in shock. I have been connected with Alexys via her blog and mine for about 5 years now. We never really got to know each other beyond that. However, her writing always struck a chord with me. As you must know that Alexys touched many lives around the world with her writing. I, for example, I live in India.
May she rest in the arms of God peacefully.
My condolences to you and all her friends and family.
~ Corinne Rodrigues

Max Coutinho 9/13/2012 11:47 AM

Andrew,

My deepest condolences. The world has lost a great Angel on earth.

I believe I speak for everybody when I say that we will miss her. We will miss her love, her intelligence, her sense of humour, her passion for music, her gratefulness for life and friends.

We will never forget her.

God Bless you and May the Light be with her!

UBERMOUTH 9/13/2012 6:03 PM

I am devastated at the loss of my blogging friend,Alexys. I used to call her my spiritual goddess and had her blog rolled as such as I told her she was 'chicken soup for my soul'. She was an amazing person-an angel would describe her most appropriately-she was a true friend who helped me in my darkest hour.

I am deeply saddened that I lost touch when she ma have needed me.

Please let us know more.

Carly

James Higham 9/14/2012 2:19 AM

To say I'm shocked is an understatement. I was an occasional commenter here and was struck by exactly what Andrew says. she was a good woman in the full meaning of the term.

This is where regrets start - why didn't I visit more often, why didn't I know the full story, why did this have to happen?

This is also where belief in God brings comfort because one is sure it's a better situation she now goes to.

I underscore all the comments and the post above.

Jim Tolles 9/21/2012 10:06 AM

Sending lots of love to you Andrew and sending wishes that her journeys through the universe continue to be beautiful even though she is no longer in a human body form. I enjoyed commenting on her posts and hearing her comments on mine. Her support at the beginning of my spiritual blogging was so helpful as I found my feet in this medium and as I've grown into the spiritual teacher that I am.

Emerging From The Fire 9/24/2012 11:14 PM

Andrew--

I mourn with you. Though I barely knew her, she changed my life... made me think about things I never thought about... encouraged me when I questioned myself... and brought a light of hope in my darkest hours. She is surely missed.

Em

Liara Covert 5/28/2013 6:55 PM

Love is the shortest distance. The energy of Alexys resides in us all. There is no separation. Amen.

Marleen 12/12/2013 12:36 AM

Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow

May your heart and soul find peace and comfort. May the blessings of love be upon you,
May its peace abide with you,
May its essence illuminate your heart,
Now and forever more

Hold tight to memories for comfort,
lean on your friends for strength,
and always remember how much you are cared about.

ubersisland 12/27/2013 1:24 AM

I still think of and miss Alexys very much. She was so full of life and love and only existed to heal and guide, to bring love and light to the ones overshadowed by the dark. T'is not fair that our darling Alexys is gone far too soon from a world where she brought nothing but joy to all who knew her ...and now sorrow at her passing.

I still can't believe it.